A Wednesday Afternoon in March

A Wednesday afternoon in March. A small, simple day. This Wednesday, however, was special. It is the day I made the order for my first set of lithographs of an art series I have been working on for the last few months. I have ordered 50 prints of 4 individual, original works of art. 

Though just having the prints made in the first place is special and important to me, it is symbolic for me as well. It symbolizes the many monumental changes I have been making to my life in the last year, in which I have completely given up everything that is unhealthy and does not benefit me, society, or those close to me. With confidence I can say that I could not have done it without my best friend and soon to be wife, Alex. The one person who is there encouraging me and supporting me every minute to be a better man... and artist. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment