Back to Work...Again


I wish I could go back. I wish I could go back to college and talk some sense into myself, and hopefully prevent the years I wasted. I mean obviously they weren't a complete waste, but I got myself into a place that makes it much harder to pursue a creative career. But I'm not giving up because I've done that too many times in the past. An idea and talent is great, but it is nothing without persistence and follow through. That being said, I'm mentally and physically returning to my art. When I'm not at my day job, or with my lady, or wrestling around with my fat bulldog, I'll be working on making this "dream come true." It's so corny I know, but I have to put these words down somewhere.

Right now I'm focusing on a few different projects, and I'm really excited about all of them. I'll post about those in a few days, but right now I want to talk about portraits-hence the little guy above. This, admittedly, is not the best scan job, but it's an example of a portrait I did for my brother. I've done a bunch of this kind of work in the past, and it's something everyone should consider getting for themselves. So if you have thought about getting something like this done for a member of your family or know anyone who's thought about it, just get in touch with me and I can do something specifically for you. Thanks for reading, and it feels good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment